May 29, 2012

A Wine Rant and Angle Play

Besides the typical shots of genitals and general fuckery, sometimes I like to try more interesting shots. Of course, the idea of interesting is relative, but I'm diggin' these, so maybe you will too. Did I mention I'm buzzing on wine? About wine: love it, can't get enough of it. I never drank wine much before I visited Paris for a month. Now I'm all about some wine. In Paris, it was cheap as hell, you could get deliciously wasted off like three euros (not to mention the lower drinking age). It was marvelous. Back in the motherland, it's much more expensive, but that doesn't change the taste. One of my goals in life is to become a wine connoisseur. Right now my favorite is Rex & Goliath's pino grigio. Recently, Jarrett and I got somewhat hooked on a Wine Cube of 2011 California Chardonnay. They're so economical! Haha. Of course, these are all on a college student's budget, mind you. Anyway, try them out if you're also a wine lover. Also, recommendations are always welcome!

Anyway anyway, here are some of my favorite shots from today:
Booty curve

Skin on skin on skin on skin
Shadow rounds 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots, as usual. "General fuckery." I like the sound of that. I'm going to steal that phrase. As for wine, oh dear... I have to turn you on to Conundrum. I have a blog post all queued up to rave about it, but if you love white wine... you're going to want to try it. Hands down... my favorite. It's sweet, but not quite a dessert wine. Extremely tropical. Mmm.

    http://conundrumwine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Wonderful. I'll definitely have to try some Conundrum. California really knows how white wine is done. And thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete