May 15, 2012

Cybersexual Love Makin'

When separated we still have to find ways to get our kink on. Keeping the passion turned up is crucial in any relationship but being long distance can really take its toll. Besides the normal, sweet, lovey-dovey talk we like to keep each other as sexually satiated as possible. Sometimes it's just a text but a couple times a week we lay out on our beds, 600 miles away from each other and pleasure ourselves to the sight of each other on a video call.

I like to start by rubbing my head and getting my hair all messed up. This feels good in a real, primal way and starts to get all my senses woken up. Then I may stroke my neck and work down to my chest. Nipples only feel good to me when I touch them so touch them I do and by now I'm getting a little aroused in the nether regions. Moving down, rub the stomach and start running my fingernails along my thighs and in my inner hip.

Looking up I see Olivia doing the same. She and I both love how just her nipples can turn her entire body on and how quickly they change to rock solid. I make a request to see one of my favorite areas on her body: spaces to either side of the gooch, the joint of both legs, the ass cheeks and the back of the pussy. It's always so perfectly soft and to me it's beautiful.




We talk to each other a bit but eventually it all just starts to flow. We're each in our own zone but keeping an eye on each other too. Seeing her twitch and clench as she nears an orgasm is always one of the hottest things for me. Olivia likes watching me come so I let her know when I'm about to let loose and that's usually just what she needed to push her over the edge. Then we sit there and revel in our sexiness and the supreme feelings of awe, connectedness, and love. We've both just made each other happy which is all either of us ever really want. These are always some of my best solo orgasms; but they're not really solo are they?

Enjoy!
-Jarrett

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I never comment on blogs or articles but Im looking forward to seeing yours progress, I always come across blogs that I really like and all of a sudden they abruply stop. so here I am telling you that.... its awesome. I think these types of blogs are going to see a large increase in popularity, but no matter what I'll still swing by this one regularly. Thanks!!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely will. The plan is to go one year minimum but we'll make it last as long as its feasible. We'll keep it updated and exciting for you!
    -Jarrett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Webcamming is really the best when you can't get the real thing. Makes playing with yourself so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete