May 29, 2012

It's All About the Oral

Admittedly, Jarrett and I are both better at fucking than sucking. One of our goals this summer (as mentioned in Jarrett's wish list) is to improve this.

Today we returned home with full and satisfied bellies after a lavish breakfast at our favorite upscale restaurant (okay so it's Waffle House, so what), we were just hanging out in bed and I noticed that the light was hitting Jarrett quite spectacularly. I whipped out the camera and instructed that he get half naked, and proceeding to photograph the glory that is his cock.
I snapped a couple of shots from different angles, and, unsurprisingly, he developed a RAGING boner.


After trailing it with my tongue a little, I slurped it up in one gulp, sucking greedily and grabbing at it with my hands wherever there was an unswallowed bit. In his excitement, Jarrett picked up the camera and caught me in action (note the annual Memorial Day tan line on my tits, ha).


After a good couple minutes of dick devouring, I lubed up my left hand and slipped my index finger slowly into his ass hole, another thing we're trying out more these days. I pushed it in deeper and deeper, wiggling up to the third knuckle, when he grabbed himself and rubbed faster than I could, his cock wet with my warm saliva. His balls jumped up and down as his thick fist slid across the expanse of his rigid shaft.


I kept my finger in his tight ass and ran my fingernails down his thighs. I locked my gaze on his twitching face, speaking the dirtiest things to him through my eyes while breathing hard, my thrill inspired by his. He tried to hold my gaze, but he couldn't help but close his eyes and let his whole body feel what was coming. He started gasping for air as a tenseness took over his face with the pleasure that feels so good it almost hurts.

And then


Job well done, I'd say.

2 comments:

  1. wow

    nice cock

    beautiful tits

    hot pictures

    did you lick his cum ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cock indeed! Love it. I did not actually lick his cum! I thought about it, but didn't. Regrets! Well, I have plenty of time to do it ;) I usually like to wipe it with my finger and stick it in his mouth, make him taste it. -Olivia

    ReplyDelete