May 11, 2012

Long Fuckin' Distance


Sad fact: the majority of our relationship has been long distance. It sounds lame and cliche, but the truth is Jarrett and I have tried really hard to keep our connection strong even hundreds of miles away. Long distance is what you make it, and it takes a backbone and some kind of crazy commitment to keep it together, but so far we've done it.

As far as cons go: Distance sucks. You can't physically touch each other at all, let alone fuck each other's brains out on a daily basis.

Pros: Technology rocks! There are so many ways to stay connected today. We cyber sex over Skype, dirty talk on Facebook chat, and sext like absolute nymphomaniacs.

Want a peek? 


Sometimes during work I sneak into a bathroom stall to take a few.


And Jarrett took this while driving home just yesterday.


Let me just say for the record: I am obsessed with Jarrett's dick. I'm into balls in a big way, pun absolutely intended. It is hands down the best dick I have ever had the pleasure of groping (not that I've groped many).
 
Ahem. Anyway.

So, you know what long distance? Fuck you. We get along just fine with and without you.
That said, we're trying really hard to get rid of you forever. Until then, we're doing what we can ;)


4 comments:

  1. 1. Nice seatbelt.

    2. You keep this shit up and I'm gonna have to add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! When i was in a long distance relationship with my wife 12 years ago, we didn't have the electronic suite of communications we enjoy today. We made it work though.

    We have just recently ( last 6 months) discovered sexting. I have to say I am hooked! Quite often the distance these days is the next room, but we are having a blast!


    Keep it up! Enjoying your submissions so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Expanded to show a gorgeous woman with a beautiful body. Scrolled down. Cock and balls. lol. Hello, folks. Yeah... long distance is hard. I struggled with it for a long time and... I know I let my girlfriend down. I should have done a better job at trying to maintain the relationship via the things you mentioned. I do think it can work provided you're both ok with the situation (and you try).

    ReplyDelete