May 10, 2012

Counter Rubbing Pt. 1

Fact: May is National Masturbation Month.
In honor of this glorious occasion, I'd like to share with you one of my favorite ways to get myself sopping wet. Some people use dildos or their own fingers (which are also great) but I usually go with something else: a counter.

Kitchen counters, sink edges, the side of a desk - anything with a ninety degree angle that you can grip and maneuver yourself on works. Like the edge of this bathroom sink:



All you have to do is balance yourself with your hands (this might require lifting yourself a bit to match the height of the edge) and then smash your genitals against the hard, unforgiving surface. It might seem weird at first, but you get the hang of it.

God, I'm getting wet just writing about this. Excuse me while I rub it out. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. SO here's my question: Can you actually get off like this? Or do you just get yourself good and wet? And if the latter, won't you tell us what comes next?!?

    ReplyDelete