May 18, 2012

Dear Jarrett: O's Ultimate To-Do List

These are my demands.

1. Fuck me in a restaurant bathroom between dinner and dessert. We'll eat hearty, fuck dirty, and then indulge in something rich and sweet. I want to still be creaming with a bite of deliciousness in my mouth.

2. Let me step into our strap-on and use it on you properly. Having a temporary dick makes me feel incredibly powerful. I want to fuck your sweet ass slow and deep, sticking Big Pink all the way inside you.
Me using Big Pink on myself

3. Bring me to a crowded public place--a concert, a full subway, hell, the fucking New York Stock Exchange. We'll fondle each other discreetly in the middle of everybody. We can pretend we don't know each other, we won't speak or look each other in the eye, only let our hands wander, brushing into each other as if by mistake. Then we can meet up somewhere cramped and discreet like a closet or space under a staircase and indulge in everything we had been holding back in public.



4. I want to successfully go through a tantra process. I want to connect with you on a spiritual level. We'll make a sexual connection between our minds before even physically penetrating. We'll get to know our bodies better than we do already and bond so deeply we won't ever want to leave that moment.

5. Speaking of spiritualism, drive me out to the desert and set us up a tent. We'll chew peyote, get high out of our fucking minds, and screw in our own hallucinatory worlds. Then we'll watch the stars dance until the sun comes up or we sober up, whichever comes first.


6. Make me run from you, then chase me down, tackle me, and take me before I can even say anything. We'll both work as hard as possible until we explode. We'll lay there catching our breath as my pussy drips, full of your cum. 


 7. Take me into the wilderness with nothing but our hot bodies and firing libidos and ravage me down in the dirt like an animal. Bite me, grab at me, whip me with branches. No words allowed, only grunts from the back of our throats. 

8. Leave me alone with a hot piece of pussy. Let me get my lesbian freak on for the first time. I want to find out what another boob feels like pressed up against mine, I want to feel a woman's curves and pull her to me, I want to know what it feels like to have a woman orgasm clenched around my fingers, and vice versa.

9. I'm officially instituting sex slave day. We'll do it like twice a month, one day for each of us. As a sub, I want you to completely control my day. Dress me, command me, punish me, reward me, however and whenever you want. My body won't even be mine, it'll only be yours; touch it, fuck it, make it touch you, fuck you. Bind my wrists and ankles, tease me only to deny me what I really want. As a dom, I'll do the same to you. No speaking unless spoken to. Feed me, bathe me, but if you get handsy when I don't ask for it, you'll get a smack. I know you're a nasty, sex-crazed manwhore, so I'll strip and dance around, but it won't be for you--I just want to make you so hard you can't take it anymore, and then I'll tie you up and make you sit there with blue balls. Maybe I'll fuck you, maybe I won't.

That is all.
Love,
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. So good. You better keep us posted on each of these. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete