May 22, 2012

Carpet Catharsis

I heard the creak of the screen door and then slam. Heavy footsteps up the carpeted stairs, down the carpeted hall, and through my open door. He stood there for a few moments, there on the beige carpet. We smiled slowly. Rustling the bed sheets, I suddenly flung open my arms to beckon him in, and he obliged in a swift motion while taking off his shoes, hat, glasses, then tumbled into me. We snapped instantly into a crushing embrace, squeezing each other's bodies as if we weren't sure they were real. We writhed, letting our limbs move freely between our bodies, drinking in every inch of flesh like bestial lust-thirsty fiends.

He flipped me on top and peeled off my shirt. One single pause while he held his breath, gazing upon the half naked figure of his dreams--flat belly, slightly swooping waist, round, bouncy tits--and the ravaging continued. I rip off his shirt greedily, and before I know it I'm on my back again, now completely nude. His eyes lock on my pussy lips while he slides his pants down his long, toned legs. His bare body rubs up mine, chest on chest, and I can hardly contain myself, so I don't; a moan of longing sounds from the deepest primal regions of my throat, soon smothered by the sweet fullness of his lips on mine. His kisses cover me from my face to my shoulders, down to my ribs, shivering at the mere closeness of his mouth to my hard nipples. He knows how that drives me crazy, and he drags out the gratification of his tongue, first circling my nipples with the lightest touch of his nose, then a few tentative kisses. As I arch my back, pushing my breasts toward him desperately, he finally devours one, slicking his soft sloppy tongue over my nipple in quick succession, flicking it hard and fast, just how I like it. He doesn't even give me the satisfaction of sucking the second nipple, he just follows his tongue down to the dip between my thighs and my pubic mound.

It feels like there are two different men on me as his fingers drag up my calves and his face buries into the outside of my pussy, bearded chin on my mound lightly dusted with pubes. Again, to my luscious agony, he pauses, hovering just before my thick lips, swelling in arousal. I can feel his hot breath between my legs, and then, with one tender stretch of his tongue, he makes me cry out in the most delicious frustration. He strokes me harder and harder, coating me in his saliva, before sliding one precious finger all the way inside me. I can feel the trigger in my core begin to pull back, slowly building up to the big bang. After some warm up thrusts, he plunges in a second finger and my whole body flushes with the warmth of pleasure. Every double-fingered thrust elicits a breathy cry from me. I engulf my right fingers in the delicate folds of my clit and rub mercilessly. I grab at my tit with my left hand. He drives his firm fingers into me harder and deeper, and then, to my surprise, grapples my neck with the other hand. After a few seconds he begins to pull away, but I motion to leave it there.

Shots of intense sensation fly under my skin from his thrusting fingers on my sweet spot, my circling the clit, and his grip tight around my throat, until I burst, snapping my legs shut in tensed climax and uncontrollable twitches of my limbs; my oversatisfied shriek snuffed by his choke hold.

He collapses on top of me. Our chests compete full of heavy breaths. I can still feel lingering sensations blaze through my veins, except in my numb toes. My forehead and fingers tingle. I'm almost too content to open my eyes, but when I do, they are met by his. We lie like this for a couple minutes, looking at each other.

Then he slowly rears back and whips out his throbbing cock. I reach for it eagerly, but he leans back further and wastes no time sliding inside my wet gorge. My breath catches in my throat when his whole fullness is all the way inside me. I had almost forgotten what he feels like inside me, the massive rigid dick. He lifts me, sliding me even further down his dick, carries me, and drives me down into the beige carpet, and begins ruthlessly fucking, hands gripped around my hips and just mashing himself into my pelvis. I drape my heels over his shoulders so he can penetrate as deep as possible, and I squeeze my pussy as tight as I can for him. He folds me in half, shackling my wrists over my head with his strong hands, all the while thrusting like a beast. I see a glimpse of his clenched juicy ass in a mirror across the room and I feel an uncharacteristic second climax building. His face is twisted into a hungry desire-driven snarl and I fucking love it- bared teeth glaring white against the heated red of his face.

I wriggle one hand out and slip it down over my clit again, immediately feeling close to orgasm. With a few wiggles of my fingers and his ruthless penetration, I sound off again, this time screaming uninhibited without choking. He absolutely loves to watch me come, and twice in a row (which is unusual for me) was such a turn-on that I soon hear the short, breathy cries he always makes right before he releases his sweet load inside me. I feel his cock pulsing out cum through my pussy walls.

Again, he lets himself fall on top of me, and, again, we lie there breathing together, his dick still inside me.

Eventually he leans off me and rests by my side. We lace our fingers, and I feel drips of warmth trickle out of me, over my asshole and onto the carpet. Rug burn flares on my back.

And there, there on the beige carpet, we lay for longer than I could count, together.

2 comments:

  1. My gf is coming home tomorrow after being apart for roughly a week, this is perfect inspiration for it! Although she will be coming home from a 12 hour drive, so I will likely have to give a little massage prior to any passionate exchanges. But I know that when the time comes be it before or after a shoulder massage, she pleases my every desire. Keep up the amazing work you two!
    -S

    ReplyDelete