May 13, 2012

Films with Fucking Vol. I

Recently we watched Shame (2011, Steve McQueen).

The premise centers around a sex addict struggling to keep it under control. The sex part is scintillating, the addict part is dark and desperate. Needless to say, this shit's intense.

If you haven't heard of it, check out the trailer.

This film turned me on in a sad, pitiful, and truly shameful way, inspiring a self-loathing type of lust as a reflection of the man's addiction.

In one scene,  a girl walks up to him in a bar and he just says in a low sultry voice that he wants to fuck her and how he wants to do it He sticks his fingers up her skirt and feels her, then takes them out and tastes her on him. The bold anonymity here is so hot. I have several fantasies that involve public places with strangers, fueled by pure primal lust. Ah, my favorite scene in terms of sexiness.

Some other highlights include him going to an underground gay sex club and getting his dick blown by some random guy and a beautiful montage of a threesome toward the end (two pussies, one dick). 

There's also this subtly arousing scene on a subway. I have a thing for understated, unspoken expressions of attraction, too. This scene drives me crazy.

After finishing the movie, I attacked Jarrett with dirty talk over Facebook chat, which he reciprocated eagerly.

I started out with, "I want you to dress me up however you want, boss me around, make me do things around the house, touch me wherever and whenever you please. Then bind my wrists and hands together and tease me, don't let me have what you know I want so fucking bad, until you're good and ready to give me the privilege of your dick."
And he responded, "You can't have it. You're a slut who needs to be broken. I'll take you to the edge but I won't let you jump off."
...and so on. It was the longest and best exchange of verbal role playing that we've ever had.

Sex addiction is bad. But fortunately, Jarrett and I can indulge in our addiction in a healthy way. Thanks Shame. 

2 comments:

  1. As someone with an intimate relationship to the concept and reality of sex addiction - or, more accurately, compulsive sexuality, I had a totally different reaction to this movie. It was a total turn-off to me. I wrote more about it here....

    Great for you that it got you hot, though.

    http://mydissolutelife.com/2012/01/shame-or-sonnet-129/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take. I get your line of thinking about it. I can imagine if you are or were a sex addict, it would be markedly less arousing than I found it to be. He was obviously feeling incredibly tortured throughout the film. Even in the beautiful threesome montage I mentioned, he consistently wears a pained expression. It hurts to watch, but I guess a part of me (deep deep deep down) gets turned on by sad, deprecating, painful sex.

    ReplyDelete