June 12, 2012

TMI Tuesday: The Most Times

This week’s TMI Tuesday theme is…

We want to know what thing you’ve done the most times.
1. What sex position have you been in the most times?
Our top three are missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. I'm sure those are a lot of people's top positions, but they're at the top for a reason. My favorite is missionary (clit access, hello), and Jarrett's is cowgirl. 


2. What book have you read …?
Neither of us think we've ever read a book more than once. That's not to say that we haven't enjoyed the books we've read. A book that I would totally read again if I had time is Blindness by Jose Saramago. Interesting, unique, good shit. Read it if you don't think you'll be bothered by there being no punctuation other than commas and periods. Literally (no question marks, exclamation points, quotation marks, etc.)

3. What movie have you watched …?
I've watched The Shining a shit ton. It's one of my favorite movies, and I watch it with anyone who hasn't seen it because it's brilliant. Jarrett says that he's probably seen Black Hawk Down the most.
4. In the last week, who have you texted … ? (no names, list the relationship or type of person)
Even though we're together, Jarrett is still my number one text recipient. I've also texted my dad quite a lot this week haha.

5. In the last week, what food have you eaten …?
Tortilla chips. Jarrett and I actually had a deliciously sexy dispute over a bag of tortilla chips. Maybe I'll write a post about it later.

6. Today, which website have you visited …?
Twitter.

7. When dining out, where have you eaten …?
Our restaurant is Waffle House, hands down. It's an obvious favorite for us. Delicious, CHEAP, and, need I say it, breakfast 24/7. Yes, yes, and, yes.

8. Which sex toy have you used …?
We don't have many sex toys. We really only use two: a Stubby dildo and a strap-on with a big pink dick, featured in both my wish list and Jarrett's.


BonusIs there something you’d love to go back and relive in your sexual past?
A few weeks ago Jarrett and I were tipsy off some wine and for some reason he was rubbing my nipples just right. GOD, it was amazing. Nipples are always a sweet spot for me, but this time it was so good, I was moaning and moaning. I probably could have gotten off just on that if Jarrett could keep his dick to himself. Which he couldn't. I'm definitely not upset about it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment