June 13, 2012

UV Rays & Me

Like many people in the world, I am a huge proponent of tanning. Love it, crave it, can't get enough of it. It just makes everyone look more warm and healthy, obviously because they've been romping around in the great outdoors enough to get tan in the first place. Unfortunately, I don't get enough beach time as I'd like even during the summer, but backyard porches will suffice.


Confession: I hardly ever wear sunscreen. I know, I know, skin cancer bladiblah. I'm fully aware (or at least partially) of the effects of sunlight on bare skin, and when I know I'm going to be out in the sun literally all day, I take precautions. But for the most part, UV rays and I are tight. We have a mutual relationship wherein they get to infiltrate my skin and I get to brown-up to my liking. About 80% of the time, I try to live in the now. Like, maybe I'll get skin cancer later but I look good now.


So maybe I'm not at the beach and I won't be for a good long while, but dammit the sun is out and I want to tan. To the backyard!


Also sometimes (as our tweeps know) I lay out nude. It's extremely liberating, but pretty difficult if you have a house full of family members. Choose your moments.


And for all of you who are actually at a beach right now: a) I hate you, and b) CAN I JOIN YOU?!

Happy June, fellow deviants!

4 comments:

  1. Being outside in the nude is like the best thing ever. I feel your pain (except I have building mates)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful what you wish for. I too worshiped the sun and now am paying for it. Skin cancer sucks! I get it cut out of me every time I go into the Doc. You can look beautiful without the deep tan!
    Just sayin......

    ReplyDelete
  3. this picture is being whored out on las vegas CL ...http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/3991884088.html

    ReplyDelete