June 08, 2012

A Little Sexty Pick-Me-Up

Jarrett and I spent our first day apart since being reunited a few weeks ago, and so far it's mildly depressing. We both have our own lives and we can definitely entertain ourselves, but it kinda brought back memories of being lengthily at long distance, and reminded me that we only have a little while longer before we go back to that.

Meh.

This is such a hard time for everyone our age. You're trying to focus on school, maintain a social life, and find a job, and balancing someone else's whole life with yours can be nearly impossible.
Uncertainty is rampant. Only the strong survive.

Luckily, I think Jarrett and I have proven that we're strong enough. We just have to see where the tide takes us and hope that we're going the same way.

ANYWAY, enough sadness. As a pick-me-up, I looked through some of the past sexts we exchanged, and thought I'd share!

Flashin' some boob in the mail room at work. Typical.

 Under the leg shot. Skills.

The one and only lingerie tease pic
#thickdicksquad
Jiggle jiggle, bitch

I have no idea how I managed to get this angle so well, and not just because I was inebriated at the time
So there you have it! Trip down memory lane. I feel better (and hornier) already.

Oh yes, and the video is officially in progress. Stay tuned!
(I wish there was a less cliche but equally as effective term to replace "stay tuned," but sadly I don't think there is one.)

1 comment: