June 06, 2012

Fooling Around

Disclaimer: The following photos aren't our usual sensual erotica.

Going into a photo shoot, you never really know what'll come out of it. For us, these days, it's usually nothing because our cameras (yes, multiple cameras) keep fucking up and being extremely uncooperative. By the end of the summer, we will hopefully have saved up enough to get a new DSLR and finally be done with that whole mess.

But when everything's working properly, we like to get silly with it. Life is too fucking short to take things so seriously, especially anything related to sex. The whole point of this blog is to indulge ourselves in the silliness, sexiness, and sensuality that is fucking each other, so it's inevitable that we get some weird shots out of it.

Here are two from our latest photo shoot. I have always been a fan of Jarrett's balls, and I was only too psyched to capture some of the moves he started pulling out on camera. He grabbed them by the throat, so to speak, and shook them at me, then he folded them between his legs and I had him turn around and bend over.


It ended up looking kind of like a male pin-up pose, and it still makes me laugh to look at. Then we did a little ball skin exploration, which resulted in this gem.


You never really see ball skin stretched out, like, ever, which is basically what Jarrett said when he had me take this picture. I love how all the veins are so clearly visible on his balls and hands, and the defined curls of his legs and pubes.

It's not exactly arousing, but I can dig it.

Hope you enjoy a glimpse of our silly side as much as I enjoyed showing it to you!


4 comments: