June 22, 2012

Cream Pies

Guys, tell me you can't resist a good cream pie. I dare you. Not one of you deviants hates cream pies. Of course not with all kinds of random people; we have to stay healthy. But if you've been with her for a while, you both are proven clean, and you've got an effective way to keep babies at bay, it's the best way to go if she gives the OK. They're just so raw and wild and free. It's instant reaffirmation that says 'I've got a tight bond with this great lady here AND I just had the best possible ending to some great sex.'

If I'm not on the verge of falling asleep or getting "pumped up" for round two (or three, or four) I'll go down there and check it out because that man juice/lady juice combo is sexy. Tastes good too, true story. This all went down recently and check out what I saw.



Should have taken more, I know. Next time.

Olivia's in the Big Apple this week as you may know so I'll try to keep you guys entertained until then even though I'm not nearly as good at it.

1 comment: