June 03, 2012

Confessions

You know what I fucking love? 
When Jarrett is inspired to take pictures of me. It's such a turn on and it makes me feel incredibly sexy. It's usually after we fuck, but when he whips out his iPhone to snap a picture of my ass, I could go at it all over again. I've never told him about this particular turn-on factor, so it should be a surprise when he reads this ;)
Consider yourselves the first to know. 

Here are some recent shots: 

He even likes my often unkempt ass crack. He's a keeper.

3 comments:

  1. Def a keeper! Very nice shots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waxed or not, if your man is into you... he's into you. My girlfriend used to feel insecure if she was in need of a waxing... but I didn't care. She was hot no matter what. I'm sure Jarrett feels the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ass cracks need not be kempt. Imho.

    ReplyDelete